Since I won't have a date tomorrow, I'm thinking of what I should be doing to keep myself busy without spending any cash (and not think about being alone wahahaha!). I have several options, actually.
- Movie/Series Marathon - I still have a lot of movies to catch up to, especially those Chinese Kung Fu flicks I've copied from Choi. I also have several anime series that are untouched.
- Gunpla - I have tons of backlog but I really don't have the drive or motivation to start working on one. =/ Eversince I saw the awesome works of friends from the Gunpla group, I kind of lost heart haha.
- Minesweeper / Spider Solitaire / Microsoft Hearts - These games are probably the best time-consuming, mind-boggling games I've ever played. Once I start a game, I will not stop until I've won. And yeah, the chances of winning are actually 1 out of 20 haha.
- Try Skyrim - Pick up where my boyfriend left off. But this is less likely, I'm too lazy to learn the gameplay or keep up with where his current quest is.
- Read a book - I'm currently stuck in Book 4 of the A Song of Fire and Ice series. The recent chapters have bored me to death and I don't even know how I can continue!
- Food Trip - I can do it by myself, right? But then again, I might spend here... so scrap that thought.
- Facebook Stalk - I can stalk my friends on Facebook and see how they spent their day. But that would make me jealous, so... nevermind.
- Sleep - I must not sleep!
Well, if all else fails, I can always play DotA! =D
How will you spend your Valentines?