Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gundams: Exia, Enact, Wing Zero

I haven't posted in a while, and I think I kind of forgot to post this. Last month I attempted to have a photoshoot with a few of my Gundams and I must admit, I really am a newbie. I think I took around 300+ shots, but the good ones are only down to around 20. Haha, such a waste of space! Anyway, here are some shots that I felt passed my standards. I did some post-processing using Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable version.

Please feeel free to comment and make suggestions. =)

EXIA: The Emo Gundam manned by the super EMO pilot, Setsuna F. Seiei.
I did some painting on this 1/60 No Grade baby, and it has been a while since I finished this so it has really become a dustbin. This is my second paint job, and I must say I made A LOT of errors still. I did learn something along the way, and maybe my next build will be much better.

AEU Enact Ali Al-Saachez Custom
This is actually Marc's kit. He snap-built it a few months back, and I now just had the time to have its photos taken. I love its slim, sexy built that almost has the same feel as the Eva's (Evangelions).

Hold your head up high, inhale some courage, and start the show.
This is one of my favorite shots, if only the nubmarks didn't show haha! This kit is also Marc's, I gave it to him as a present last year for his birthday. Gundam Wing is the only series he knows (Now, I convinced him to watch Seed/Seed Destiny and 00 hehe), and he already has a Deathscythe kit so I thought this is the next best thing. Snap built, no modifications and no panel lines.

The Dreamer: Wing Zero Custom Metal Plate version
Another shot of the Wing kit. Again, pardon the nubmarks. :)


BFF's: Sometimes, all you need is a best friend to get you through the shits in life.
My favorite shot of the bunch! Wing Zero and Enact side by side, ready to rumble and kick some serious arse.

No comments: