Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Geek Tips: Internet Abbreviations

IMHO In My Humble Opinion
TTYL Talk To You Later
RTFM Read The F------ Manual
ROFLMAO Roll On Floor Laughing My A** Off
BRB Be Right Back
AFK Away from keyboard (I am gone for a few minutes)
BTW By the way
KK OK (commonly used by online gamers to acknowledge that a message has been received)
BFN Bye for now
TTFN Ta-ta for now
CYA See ya (or it could also be: cover your a*s)
CUL8R See you later
IMNSHO In my not so humble opinion
FMV Fair market value (for selling items online)
LOL Laughing out loud
GG Good game
THX Thanks
TX Thanks
TY Thank you
NP No problem/you're welcome
PLZ Please
W/E Whatever
ASL Age / sex / location?
RL Real life
IRL In real life
JK Just Kidding
AAMOF As A Matter Of Fact
AFAIK As Far As I Know
BOT Back On Topic
GTG Got To Go
NBD No Big Deal
OMG Oh My God
WB Welcome Back

No comments: