Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Games Galore: Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun-Li

I was browsing Google for Street Fighter pictures yesterday because I needed to make a photo manipulation of some of its characters when I stumbled across this picture:

My first reaction was: Holy %#$& is that Kristin Kreuk? And why is her picture placed side by side with Chun-Li?

So my curiosity led me to go back to Google's main page and search with the following parameters: "Kristin Kreuk Chun Li." Boy was I surprised. Not only did I find out that the Smallville princess will be playing Chun-Li's character, but that there is also an upcoming Street Fighter movie to be released in 2009! Wow!

The movie, which just recently kicked off, is said to be in production, according to the Internet movie database and set to be released sometime in February 2009. The movie's story will focus on the Street Fighter female character, Chun-li, and her quest for justice. Nothing has been said yet about the story, and there aren't any official photos yet. So boys, you'll just have to wait for Kristin to be in the classic Chun Li get up. The movie will be directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak of Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, and Doom.

For a sneak peek of what has been released so far, here's a photo of Kristin Kreuk as Chun-Li:

I'm looking forward to this in 2009!

No comments: